Van Hire Check List
All hires are subject to a licence check, Damage Bond and the driver meeting our insurance criteria.
- Age - 21 to 70 with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Endorsements - max 6 points - subject to type
- Fuel - Return vehicle with fuel at same level (Full to Full)
As a condition of Hire the driver MUST produce:
- Photo card licence (if old style licence, photo ID also e.g. passport)
- Recent Utility Bill or Bank Statement to confirm address
- £300 Damage Bond (Pre-Authorisation)
- Printout of DRIVING LICENCE SUMMARY from DVLA. (Check code or National Insurance Number required if unable to print this at home). https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
Please note that in June 2015 the DVLA abolished the paper counterpart of the licence, therefor any driver has to obtain a printout of their Driving Licence Summary or the Check Code from the DVLA website.
Please have your National Insurance Number ready and click the link to obtain your DRIVING LICENCE SUMMARY: www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
You will not be charged a cancellation fee if you cancel your reservation 7 days or more ahead of time. If you cancel your reservation with 7 days or less before the hire commences, then no refund will be issued, and the full cost of hire still applies.
Requested Rental Vehicle
Every effort is made to supply the rental vehicle of your choice. However, there may be an occasion that a substitute vehicle may be supplied in place of the requested vehicle due to lack of availability.
Rental Vehicles Abroad
Under no circumstances will we allow any of our rental vehicles to be taken abroad.
If a key is lost whilst on hire, the cost of a replacement key will be taken from the hires security bond.
Please ensure you have read and fully understand our rental agreement terms & conditions ⇨